WARNING:  The Shotgun Pig contains a very strong Neodymium Rare Earth magnet. Keep out of the hands of small children. Small objects can be a choking hazard if swallowed. The magnet may impact the performance of electrical devices such as cell phones, computers, TV’s, personal computing devices or other similar devices. The strong magnetic field of these magnets can damage magnetic media such as disks, credit cards, magnetic ID cards, cassette tapes, video tapes and similar items. Please be careful when using the product. 

WARNING: The Shotgun Pig is made of small parts that can be harmful to children. DO NOT let children use or play with the Shotgun Pig.

NEVER allow Neodymium magnets near a person with a PACEMAKER or similar medical device as it may affect the performance of such devices. 

Neodymium magnets are brittle and are prone to chipping and cracking. These magnets can peel, crack or shatter if they are allowed to slam together or dropped onto hard surfaces. Eye protection should be used when handling these magnets because shattering magnets can launch small pieces at high speed. Do not attempt to machine these magnets.  Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175 degrees F (80C). Never burn these magnets they can create toxic fumes.